Saturday, May 16, 2009

Its official!


WOOHOOOOOO! I am officially a Sam Houston State Alumni! I was fighting the tears during the graduation ceremony today thinking about how amazing the Lord is and how he has brought me through all of my stubbornness and discontent. I am so grateful that I have learned that HE is the only thing that can satisfy our souls. Without HIM there is no way I would have finished school and stuck with the things I was only half (probably less than half) committed to before. What a different place I am in than when I started this journey at Sam Houston, and what a beautiful place it is! The Lord has blessed me so much, I finally found Him, have a better relationship with my family, made some amazing friends, and got the best husband I couldn't have even dreamed of. THANK YOU JESUS!

1 comment:

  1. i am so proud of you and all that you've allowed the LORD to do in and through your life in the last few years. i'm grateful to know you, friend!

    ReplyDelete